Saturday, July 2, 2016

Luau Party- Oriental Trading Style


  I can hardly believe it's been 5 years since my adorable God-daughter, Reagan turned one! I helped her mom and dad throw a fun luau party back then, and I'm starting to get the luau itch again...





A luau is a classic summer party theme, and really easy to throw together, even last minute... However it can be a little time consuming picking out what you really need and trying to stay in- budget. Well, I'm a serious bargain shopper, but I don't skimp when it comes to pulling together a party theme...So I've done the work and picked out some awesome supplies for your next party that no luau should be without. And good news, it's all under $50 with FREE shipping on orders of $49 and up!!
Let me know how you think I've done...









And they even have this... ;)




The Oriental Trading Blog is sharing  some extras (FREE printables and a pineapple drink recipe) by Jessica Wicox that will make your party look like you blew your budget, check them out here:



PINEAPPLE THANK YOU TAGS-
http://m.orientaltrading.com/pdf/pineapple-thank-you-tags-yellow-printable.pdf

PINEAPPLE "BAR" BANNER-

GOLDEN PINEAPPLE DRINK RECIPE-


Find more luau items and ideas here-




I received items from Oriental Trading. The review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.
xo


1 comment: